***** Coming Spring 2019 *****
The Pointe residents enjoy their new home nestled in an EdgeWater enclave that provides privacy, an exclusive address, as well as generous building sites.
About as far from the big city as you can get without sacrificing the enjoyment of even the smallest amenity, The Pointe residents enjoy choice building sites delightfully situated a stones throw from the banks of The Thames River. Lots within The Pointe collection are graced with 60-80 foot frontages—ample for generous garages and tasteful home facades.
The walking trails abound at The Pointe. Some carved by nature, many mindfully manicured for your recreation pleasure.
The Pointe at EdgeWater Estates offers many vantage points where you can see and breathe in the sights and the sounds of your new glorious surroundings! You can enjoy natural vistas like beautiful sunsets stretched over our private lake. Take one of the adjacent paths along the Thames River where you can see wildlife like beaver and deer. The Pointe offers a refuge of nature and privacy . Welcome home to The Pointe at EdgeWater Estates.
When you build in EdgeWater Estates you are building more than a home; you are creating a lifestyle—a lifestyle of family traditions; memories; and a legacy devoted to enjoying and preserving nature’s splendor.
***** CALL NOW TO RESERVE YOUR LOT *****
At Vranic Homes we believe that the bare minimum for code simply isn't good enough. We maintain a higher level of standards for our new home construction than what is required by standard code. This allows our homes to be superior to others out on the market.
- 7 year TARION New Home Warranty, in accordance with the “Ontario New Home Warranties Plan Act” Specifications.
- Survey supplied by builder.
- Excavate, backfill foundation and rough grade.
- Install sanitary sewer and water and hydro service.
- Lot graded and fully sodded.
- Covington 3 piece paver driveway, 26 foot width and front walkway.
- 8’4” foundation height with 9” thick foundation walls with drainage layer.
- Platinum foundation damp-proofing included.
- Poured concrete garage (4”), basement floor (3”) and porch (6”).
- Garage floor saw cut.
- Rebar placed in all porches and 2 rows in top and bottom of the foundation
- 9’ ft ceiling on main floor, 8’ on second floor.
- Frame construction with 2” x 6” exterior walls.
- 2” x 4” interior walls 16” o/c.
- 2” x 10” floor joists at 12” and 16” centers with bridging.
- Engineered roof trusses.
- 7/16” OSB for roof sheathing.
- ¾” Driguard sub-floor.
- Sub-floors glued, nailed and screwed.
- All structural steel as per size designed for existing load requirements.
- Stone sills at windows and doors.
- Exterior brick to be from vendors selection. Vendor does not warrant reclaimed brick.
- Address stone.
- Club corners on street side.
- Soldier courses around front windows and garage doors & keystone.
- Maintenance free soffit, fascia, eaves trough and downspouts.
- Brick, stone, stucco or Hardie board as per drawing.
- CRC Biltmore Limited Lifetime Warranty shingles.
- Maintenance free, Low ‘E’ Argon, White casement vinyl windows with Encore hardware.
- Maintenance free metal sectional raised panel non-insulated garage door, choice of colour. (Value Series)
- All exterior doors are fiberglass, insulated & paintable.
- Window grilles as per drawing.
- Oversized basement windows, 48" x 36".
- Screens on all operating windows and patio doors.
- 200 amp service with Siemens breaker panel, copper wiring.
- Decorator switches and receptacles.
- Smoke detectors and strobe lights on all levels & in bedrooms.
- Carbon monoxide detectors on all bedroom levels as per code.
- 12 - 3” EEL Ultra slim pot lights included, each additional $175.00.
- 2 exterior water proof electrical outlets.
- Rough-in wiring for garage door openers.
- Electrical outlets for stove, microwave, fridge, washer and dryer.
- Lighting allowance of $3500.00, including door chime, bulbs, and taxes.
- Combination of 6 telephone, TV, and/or satellite outlets.
- Security system roughed-in
- 90 CFM fan in bathrooms with showers / tubs.
- Sump pump supplied and installed.
- Power vented gas hot water heater (unit rented by owner) 80% EF.
- Bristol double stainless steel sink in kitchen from Sloan Stoneworks.
- Kohler kitchen faucet (Simplice Pulldown K596-CP)
- 20" Single laundry tub. (Mustee Utilatub) with mainline chrome faucet.
- Kohler Highline Elongated Comfort toilet
- 2 exterior taps complete with vacuum breaker.
- Decorator towel bars and tissue holders.
- Rough in for dishwasher and hookup.
- 3 piece bathroom rough-in, in basement.
- Acrylic soaker tub in ensuite (Mirolin Soho or Bliss with Kohler deckmount faucet).
- Acrylic one piece skirted tub in main bath (Longevity Advantage)
- Heatlink Pex water lines.
- Fridge water line rough-in
- ¼ turn ball valve shutoffs for each sink.
- Pressure balanced faucets in all showers (Kohler Refinia in chrome).
- Dual lever 4" faucets (Kohler Refinia K5316-4-CP) in all vanities.
- Central vacuum roughed-in.
- Mainline back-flow preventer installed on main sewer line.
- Autohot water conservation system.
- Power Pipe Drain Water Heat Recovery System
- House fully insulated to meet insulation values established by the Ontario Building Code for Zone 1, R22 in walls, R60 in attic, R10 Foam & R22 Roxul Batt insulation in studded 2"x6" walls in basement
- 1/2” drywall on all walls and ceilings.
- Orange peel ceilings throughout, except small closets.
- Garage dry-walled, taped & 1 coat of flat paint.
- 6 mil poly vapor barrier on all exterior walls and ceiling.
- All exterior passage doors with deadbolts.
- All doors are series 800.
- All closets to have vinyl coated wire shelving. 4 shelves in linen and 1 shelf all other closets.
- Colonial style 4” baseboards and 2 3/4”casings along with shoe moulding.
- Mirrors to run length of vanities, to underside of light fixtures.
- 4” crown moulding in den or dining room only.
- Carpeted stairs to 2nd floor area and basement if open concept.
- Wrought iron spindles, oak handrail & posts, stained to match hardwood.
- 3 colours of wall paint (Mat Diamond), 1 colour trim paint (semi-gloss).
- 1 primer coat & 2 finish coats.
- Deep based colours are extra.
- Series 1 or 2 from Vendors selection for kitchen and vanities according to vendor’s allowance.
- Hard surface countertops included in cabinetry allowance as set per plan.
- Tiles with underlay to be chosen from Vendors samples. $4.00 sq/ft allowance for kitchen, dinette, all bathrooms, foyer, hall, laundry.
- Carpet with high density 9mil under-pad from Vendors selection. $3.25 sq/ft allowance (installation, and under-pad).
- Hardwood in den or dining room only. $5.00 sqft allowance.
- All of the above items include taxes.
We offer a wide variety of plans at each of our communities. These plans have been hand selected by us to match the size / shape and space available within the communities. Not all plans will fit on all lots. We can work with you to find a plan that meets your needs for the lot you are interested in.