********COMING SPRING 2020********
Lion’s Gate is a blossoming new single family neighborhood located in the quiet town of Mount Brydges Ontario. This thriving community boasts a variety of businesses and services, recreation and much more. Great for young and growing families alike, you can be sure you’ll find a peaceful, community oriented lifestyle. Priced from the 400’s. Call today and reserve!
- Homes planned to be built in spring 2020
- Conveniently only 10 minutes Northwest of London, and 5 minutes to Highway 402
- Next door to 25 acres of protected bush with 1.4 km of trails
- Located behind the Caradoc Community Centre, which hosts a number of different special events
- Two minute walk to the Tri-Township Arena which features a wide range of facilities including an ice rink, soccer field, baseball diamond and park
- Choose from lot sizes with 40-50 foot frontages
- One-storey and two-storey home designs
- Single Family Homes from the upper $400s
At Vranic Homes we believe that the bare minimum for code simply isn't good enough. We maintain a higher level of standards for our new home construction than what is required by standard code. This allows our homes to be superior to others out on the market.
- 7 year TARION New Home Warranty, in accordance with the “Ontario New Home Warranties Plan Act” Specifications.
- Survey supplied by builder.
- Excavate, backfill foundation and rough grade.
- Install sanitary sewer and water and hydro service.
- Lot graded and fully sodded.
- Covington 3 piece paver driveway and front walkway.
- 8’ foundation height (25MPA) with 9” thick foundation walls with drainage layer.
- Platinum foundation damp-proofing included.
- Poured concrete garage (4”-32MPA), basement floor (3”-25MPA) and porch (6”-32MPA).
- Garage floor saw cut.
- 15M Rebar placed in all foundations (2 rows top & bottom) & porches.
- 9’ ft ceiling on main floor, 8’ on second floor.
- Frame construction with 2” x 6” exterior walls.
- 2” x 4” interior walls 16” o/c.
- 2” x 10” floor joists at 12” and 16” centers with bridging.
- Engineered roof trusses.
- 7/16” OSB for roof sheathing.
- ¾” Driguard sub-floor.
- Sub-floors glued, nailed and screwed.
- All structural steel as per size designed for existing load requirements.
- Stone sills at windows and doors.
- Meridian Clay Brick from vendors selection. Vendor does not warrant reclaimed brick.
- Soldier courses around front windows and garage doors.
- Maintenance free soffit, fascia, eaves trough and downspouts.
- Vinyl siding as per drawing.
- CRC Biltmore Limited Lifetime Warranty shingles.
- Maintenance free, Low ‘E’ Argon, vinyl windows.
- Maintenance free metal sectional raised panel non-insulated garage door, choice of colour (Value Series)
- All exterior doors are fiberglass, insulated & paintable.
- Window grilles as per drawing.
- Basement windows 48" x 36".
- Screens on all operating windows and patio doors.
- 200 amp service with Siemens breaker panel, copper wiring.
- Decorator switches & decora receptacles
- Smoke detectors and strobe lights on all levels & in bedrooms.
- Carbon monoxide detectors on all bedroom levels as per code.
- 2 exterior water proof electrical outlets.
- Rough-in wiring for garage door openers.
- 90 CFM fan included in bathrooms with showers / tubs.
- Combination of 4 telephone, TV, and/or satellite outlets.
- Electrical outlets for stove, microwave, fridge, washer and dryer.
- Lighting allowance of $1000.00, including door chime, bulbs, and taxes.
- 10 - 3” EEL Ultra slim pot lights included, each additional $175.00
- Sump pump supplied and installed.
- Power vented gas hot water heater (unit rented by owner) 80% EF.
- Power Pipe Drain Water Heat Recovery System
- Kohler chrome kitchen faucet (Simplice Pullout)
- 20" Single laundry tub. (Mustee Utilatub) with mainline chrome faucet.
- Kohler Windham Elongated Standard height toilet
- 2 exterior taps complete with vacuum breaker.
- Rough in for dishwasher.
- 3 piece bathroom rough-in, in basement.
- Neptune 60"x32" freestanding tub in ensuite (per drawing) with Coralais chrome deck faucet
- Acrylic one piece skirted tub in main bath (Mirolin TS5)
- Fridge water line rough-in
- ¼ turn ball valve shutoffs for each sink.
- Kohler Coralais Chrome vanity faucets & shower kit
- Ensuite acrylic shower base 60"x32" with glass sliding door.
- Mainline back-flow preventer installed on main sewer line
- House fully insulated to meet insulation values established by the Ontario Building Code for Zone 1, R22 in walls, R60 in attic, R20 blanket insulation in basement.
- 1/2” drywall on all walls and ceilings.
- Orange peel ceilings throughout, except small closets.
- Garage dry-walled, and 1 coat of tape.
- 6 mil poly vapor barrier on all exterior walls and ceiling.
- All exterior passage doors with deadbolts.
- All doors are series 800.
- All closets to have vinyl coated wire shelving. 4 shelves in linen and 1 shelf all other closets.
- Colonial style 5 1/4” baseboards and 2 3/4”casings.
- Mirrors to run length of vanities, to underside of light fixtures.
- Painted stringers with carpeted stairs to 2nd floor area and basement if open concept.
- Wrought iron spindles, oak handrail and posts, stained.
- 2 colours of wall paint (Mat Diamond), 1 colour trim paint (semi-gloss).
- 1 primer coat & 2 finish coats.
- Deep based colours are extra.
- Series 1 or 2 from Vendors selection for kitchen and vanities according to vendor’s allowance.
- Hard surface countertop in kitchen and powder room
- Tiles with underlay to be chosen from Vendor's sample's for bathrooms.
- Bella Vista 36 ounce carpet from Vendor's selection.
- SPC click vinyl flooring on main floor from Vendor's selection.
|Specifications:Backing onto green space and park
|Specifications:Backs onto green space and park
|Specifications:Corner interior lot
|Specifications:Corner interior lot
We offer a wide variety of plans at each of our communities. These plans have been hand selected by us to match the size / shape and space available within the communities. Not all plans will fit on all lots. We can work with you to find a plan that meets your needs for the lot you are interested in.