Abundance of nature trails. Golf courses. Farms. Thriving local businesses. Clear Skies is a blossoming single family neighbourhood located in the charming town of Ilderton.
Less than two and half hours from Toronto and only a 10-minute drive to all major amenities in north London, this town sits in an ideal location for families and couples looking to retire from the busy working life.
Lots are available NOW to begin building your Dream Home!!
Why Live at Clear Skies?
Only a 10-minute drive to all major amenities in north London
Features a cozy small town charm and less traffic
Quick and easy school drop offs at neighboring Oxbow Public School
Over 20% less property taxes than in London
Close to nature and walking trails
For more information, contact our sales team:
We offer a wide variety of plans at each of our communities. These plans have been hand selected by us to match the size / shape and space available within the communities. Not all plans will fit on all lots. We can work with you to find a plan that meets your needs for the lot you are interested in.
At Vranic Homes we believe that the bare minimum for code simply isn't good enough. We maintain a higher level of standards for our new home construction than what is required by standard code. This allows our homes to be superior to others out on the market.
- 7 year TARION New Home Warranty, in accordance with the “Ontario New Home Warranties Plan Act” Specifications.
- Survey supplied by builder.
- Excavate, backfill foundation and rough grade.
- Install sanitary sewer and water and hydro service.
- Lot graded and fully sodded.
- Covington 3 piece paver driveway and front walkway.
- 8’ foundation height (25MPA) with 9” thick foundation walls with drainage layer.
- Platinum foundation damp-proofing included.
- Poured concrete garage (4”-32MPA), basement floor (3”-25MPA) and porch (6”-32MPA).
- Garage floor saw cut.
- 15M Rebar placed in all foundations (2 rows top & bottom) and porches.
- 9’ ft ceiling on main floor, 8’ on second floor.
- Frame construction with 2” x 6” exterior walls.
- 2” x 4” interior walls 16” o/c.
- 2” x 10” floor joists at 12” and 16” centers with bridging.
- Engineered roof trusses.
- 7/16” OSB for roof sheathing.
- ¾” Driguard sub-floor.
- Sub-floors glued, nailed and screwed.
- All structural steel as per size designed for existing load requirements.
- Stone sills at windows and doors.
- Exterior Brick to be from Vendors selection. Vendor does not warrant reclaimed brick.
- Address stone included
- Soldier courses around front windows and garage doors.
- Maintenance free soffit, fascia, eaves trough and downspouts.
- Vinyl siding as per drawing, sides and back of home 2nd floor
- Hardie Board on front elevation, 2nd floor only.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty shingles.
- Maintenance free, Low ‘E’ Argon, vinyl windows.
- Maintenance free metal sectional raised panel non-insulated Garaga garage door, choice of standard colours.
- All exterior doors are fiberglass, insulated & paintable.
- Window grilles as per drawing.
- Basement windows 48" x 36".
- Screens on all operating windows and patio doors.
- $7500.00 allowance with Made in the Shade (MITS) for all window coverings.
- 200 amp service with Siemens breaker panel, copper wiring.
- Decorator switches & decora receptacles
- Smoke detectors and strobe lights on all levels & in bedrooms.
- Carbon monoxide detectors on all bedroom levels as per code.
- 2 exterior water proof electrical outlets.
- Rough-in wiring for garage door openers.
- 90 CFM fan included in bathrooms with showers / tubs.
- Electrical outlets for stove, microwave, fridge, washer and dryer.
- Lighting allowance of $2500.00, including door chime, bulbs, and taxes.
- 15 – 4” EEL ultra slim pot lights included, each additional $200.00
- Sump pump supplied and installed.
- Power vented gas hot water heater (unit rented by owner).
- Power Pipe Drain Water Heat Recovery System
- Kohler chrome kitchen faucet (Simplice Pullout)
- 20" Single laundry tub. (Mustee Utilatub) with mainline chrome faucet.
- Kohler Highline toilets.
- 2 exterior taps complete with vacuum breaker.
- Rough in for dishwasher.
- Coni marble shower base in ensuite with custom glass panels
- 3 piece bathroom rough-in, in basement.
- Acrylic one piece skirted tub in main bath (Austin)
- Fridge water line rough-in
- ¼ turn ball valve shutoffs for each sink.
- Kohler Coralais Chrome vanity faucets & shower kit
- Gerber china sinks in vanities
- Mainline back-flow preventer installed on main sewer line
- House fully insulated to meet insulation values established by the Ontario Building Code for Zone 1, R20 in walls, R60 in attic, R20 blanket insulation in basement.
- 1/2” drywall on all walls and ceilings.
- Orange peel ceilings throughout, except small closets.
- Garage dry-walled, and 1 coat of tape.
- 6 mil poly vapor barrier on all exterior walls and ceiling.
- All exterior passage doors with deadbolts.
- All doors are series 800.
- All closets to have vinyl coated wire shelving. 4 shelves in linen and 1 shelf all other closets.
- Colonial style 5 1/4” baseboards and 2 3/4”casings.
- Mirrors to run length of vanities, to underside of light fixtures.
- Stained stringers with carpeted stairs to 2nd floor area
- Wrought iron spindles, oak handrail and posts, stained.
- Basement stairs to be pine grade
- 2 colours of wall paint (Mat Diamond), 1 colour trim paint (semi-gloss).
- 1 primer coat & 2 finish coats.
- Deep based colours are extra.
- Series 1 or 2 from Vendors selection for kitchen and vanities according to vendor’s allowance.
- Hard surface countertop in kitchen from Sloan Stone Design
- Cabinetry & countertop allowance, including HST is $30,000.
- Tiles with underlay to be chosen from Vendor's sample's for bathrooms, laundry, kitchen, dinette & foyer areas.
- Bella Vista 36 ounce carpet from Vendor's selection.
- Engineered hardwood flooring on main floor from Vendor's selection.